Sunday, February 26, 2012

Silly EVP


On December 22, 2011, at 3:23AM, I recorded this EVP of a female voice saying, "silly". This voice is nothing like my wife's voice. I believe it was in response to my static field detector and other efforts to capture evidence on my 3AM visitations. When I began using the static field detector, it went off 3 times on 3 different nights, each during the 3AM hour 9and at no other times); then after this 'silly' EVP, it has not gone off again in several months. I think the spirit is avoiding the detector; but it certainly sounds benevolent. This leads me to believe that any technique will only work in a specific geography once or twice; after that the 'prey' (spirits, etc.) becomes wise to it and try to avoid detection. If more evidence is to be gathered; the element of surprise and a variety of methods is essential.

Utube video of EVP [Link]

Personal Log [Link]

My other interests [Link]

No comments:

Post a Comment